Please Pray For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tony
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tony

Guest
Please pray to God that I am triumphant in my legal battles. There is no more I can do, and I turn to God for help. Thank you and God Bless.

###
 
God I ask in Jesus' name that You will honor ###'s prayer request. Let ### be triumphant in all his legal battles. Let ### praise the Lord in a dance when he wins. Amen, so be it!!!
default_thedance.gif
 
Heavenly Father, we praise You and thank You for the positive outcome of ###'s legal issues. Grant that ### is protected and blessed with the triumphant resolution in this matter. In Jesus's Most Precious Name we pray. AMEN
 
Praying for you, ###, to the One who specializes in opening prison doors and setting captives free. Eternal God and Eternal Judge thank you for watching over your called son ###. Thank You God that You are not only the Righteous Eternal Judge but you are also the Lawyer in all cases regarding your child ###. I pray ###'s faith would arise within him in regard to who You are God. Cause ### to live according to You God, lead by the Holy Spirit of Truth, and I know You are Faithful to make ###'s path straight, and his enemies to fall at his side. I pray if need be You will give ### the right words to speak at the right time. Thank you God that Truth prevails and all lies are destroyed in ###'s life. Amen!
 
Son of God we are praying to you that you may help ### in judgement and forgive us all our sins making for a great afternoon and week. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I requested prayer for my housing situation a couple of months ago. Sadly it has gotten worse. My nerves are shattered, I've had to take my mother to the ER twice in one week. This has turned into a nightmare. I've fasted for months and prayed all day. The more I pray the worse it has gotten...
Replies
12
Views
183
Over the past year, I have been physically and emotionally exhausted by so many burdens—my mother’s stroke and cancer, my daughter’s transfer exam, my husband’s unemployment, and the responsibilities of work and family. After my mother went home to be with the Lord in mid-May, I had to deal with...
Replies
11
Views
240
My son ### has a doctor appointment today and going is very hard for him mentally. Please pray and ask God if my son can get himself ready and mentally and physically handle the appointment. Please let them understand him with kindness. Please pray that if he has to do a blood test that God will...
Replies
10
Views
74
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,682
Messages
16,813,965
Members
650,952
Latest member
Bertiannar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom