Please Pray For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter anibunni
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

anibunni

Guest
After the death of my ### and straight after the birth of my ###, the doctors discovered that my ### has breast cancer. She will require chemotherapy and surgery. Please pray that my ### receives providence in her battle and is healed to live a long and healthy life with her family.
 
Please heal ### in Jesus' Name and draw her to you, Father, with a deep desire to study your word and remain in prayer. Amen
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for ### !

May God bless ### and fulfill all of ### wishes.

Amen....!
 
i pray for your ### healing God's powerful healing for her may she live long and may God show to her a big miracle just believe and trust God more God bless you also and all of you ♥
 
Wow that's tough. I feel for you. Keep your head up and know that God loves you. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Over the past year, I have been physically and emotionally exhausted by so many burdens—my mother’s stroke and cancer, my daughter’s transfer exam, my husband’s unemployment, and the responsibilities of work and family. After my mother went home to be with the Lord in mid-May, I had to deal with...
Replies
11
Views
242
My dear ### is having ### tomorrow. She is ### years old. Please pray that she has a successful ### surgery, with no issues during the procedure and after. May she continue to heal and return to her healthy self. Thank you for your prayer! We are so grateful and blessed!!! 🙏
Replies
10
Views
146
Brothers and sisters please pray for my mother who will be laid to rest today after losing her battle with cancer last Wednesday . Comfort and strengthen my father and I who cared for my mother til the end. She went peacefully and quickly for that I’m grateful . She is with the lord in he’s...
Replies
12
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,226
Messages
16,820,377
Members
651,273
Latest member
Twixwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom