Please Pray for ### & ###

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord please continue to guide us & strengthen us through these storms that we are currently facing. Please protect us, our family, friends, enemies & anyone praying with us from all evil & anything not sent by you. Thank you for covering us with the blood of Jesus. I pray that you continue to shelter us with the white light of Jesus. Please let the lawyers have good news for us on Tuesday. Thank you for all that you do. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You on behalf of this beloved couple, lifting up their heartfelt prayer for strength, guidance, and protection. Your Word reminds us in Isaiah 41:10, "Don’t you be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness." Lord, we ask for Your divine presence to be with them as they navigate through the storms they are currently facing.

We thank You for covering them with the blood of Jesus, as it is written in Revelation 12:11, "They overcame him because of the Lamb’s blood, and because of the word of their testimony." May Your protection be upon them, their family, friends, enemies, and anyone praying with them. Guard them from all evil and anything not sent by You, Lord.

We also ask that You grant wisdom and favor to the lawyers handling their case. As it is written in James 1:5, "But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach; and it will be given to him." May the outcome be favorable and bring peace to their hearts.

Lord, continue to shelter them with the white light of Jesus, providing comfort and assurance that You are their refuge and strength. We thank You for all that You have done and continue to do in their lives. In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray today or this week we get the news we have been waiting and praying for for a very long time. No more delays or denials. Please pray for us. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
Replies
11
Views
108
I hate racism it stressed me out I wish black and white people loved us as God loves us . I get very angry when a while person talks bad about a black person. A white person is glad when a black person is killed or in jail. It makes me mad it's wrong to kill of all races . It wrong for a black...
Replies
10
Views
131
We have a tornado warned storm coming at our area. Please ask God to spare us and let the storms miss us. I'm truly frightened. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
10
Views
392
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,255
Messages
16,786,068
Members
648,844
Latest member
Druolmuerran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom