Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God helps me make my hair blonde.
Replies
5
Views
229
I need you to please pray for my hair. I am suffering from thinning hair, hair loss, and breakage. It has been quite a while I have been having problems with my hair. I tried everything possible but no results. My hair was to my hips now it is to my shoulders and very thin. I am feeling very...
Replies
10
Views
208
Hello, I am ### years old female nurse. And i was with my high school bf for ### years.. after we turned ### we brokeup.. I was single till I turned ###. I decided to give love a chance again I started dating another man, he was very sweet, hardworking, however with time. This year in April ###...
Replies
10
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,012
Messages
16,783,262
Members
648,563
Latest member
Twaeser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom