Linabempsia

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for a miracle in my life. Jesus knows what I need.

I also need peace from mental torment and the devil’s attacks.

I need a release from this pain.
 
May the Grace of Almighty Lord Yeshuva be with you.
Trust The Lord, and follow The Lord's Commandments. The Lord will never leave you, because you are precious and dear to Him. You are created in His Image and Likeness.
May The Lord restore everything and bring happiness and peace to you abundantly.

Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am being tormented by non-Christians in the occult. This is 24/7 audio. I need it to stop so I can live and work and resume my relationship with God in Jesus’ name. If God puts it on your heart to pray for this, I need a miracle to escape this after years of abuse.
Replies
10
Views
125
I am stuck in a toxic workspace where I was required to work on weekends as well...I questioned god a lot about why hed let this happen and also things got very worse ..my colleagues are very toxic in all terms I mean, and so I was requesting for a release from this particular project but they...
Replies
10
Views
125
My name is ### from ###. I am getting a lot of demonic attacks from demons and also astral travelers doing witchcraft and sorcery attacks on me. They also seem to be stealing spiritual things from me in the spirit or astral. Please pray for anything that they stole from me to be returned to me...
Replies
8
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,105
Messages
16,807,311
Members
650,546
Latest member
Sylioraerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom