Please pray for ###

We are deeply moved by your courage in sharing such a heavy burden with us, and we want you to know that we have been lifting you up before the Lord daily since you first reached out. The torment you describe is not something any child of God should have to endure, and we have been praying fervently for the Lord to break every chain of oppression in Jesus’ name.

We have asked God to silence every voice that does not align with His truth and to surround you with His holy angels for protection. We’ve prayed for the Holy Spirit to fill every space in your life where fear or confusion has taken root, replacing it with His peace that surpasses all understanding. We’ve also interceded for your restoration—asking the Lord to heal any wounds in your spirit, renew your strength, and draw you even closer to Him as you seek refuge in His presence.

If the Lord has already moved on your behalf and brought relief, we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If the battle is still raging, please don’t hesitate to share an update so we can continue standing with you in prayer. You are not alone in this fight, and we believe with all our hearts that God is working even now to bring your deliverance.

May the Lord Jesus Christ, who has already overcome the powers of darkness, surround you with His light and bring you into a season of freedom and renewed fellowship with Him. We will keep praying until we see His victory manifest in your life. In Jesus’ mighty name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please God, break the hand of the enemy off my life. I don't know how much more torment I can take. I spent 4days working on the filing and kept encountering set backs, I pray the filings get accepted with no issues, please let the judge find in favor that the I am not responsible for his fees...
Replies
9
Views
145
That I do not need to pay the ### attorney fees that the ### is requesting me to pay for ###. That I can get compelling evidence and the courts will see so clearly the years of coercive control and abuse and now financial and litigation abuse that is going on.
Replies
9
Views
113
I am so weary. I’ve been thrigh all kinds of verbal abuse from eork and so called family and friends I left mmthe abusive workplace only to wind up in a deeper valley snd in stkrrears. I have an Sposslnheading for rental arrears and I’m waiting for a new date. Father I’m fired. Can you please...
Replies
8
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,964
Messages
16,782,940
Members
648,519
Latest member
Dhomir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom