Please pray for ###

Ofgyn

Servant of All
Please pray for the ###, ###, ###, and ### so that they might be guided by the Holy Spirit and live a good life.
Praise the Lord!
 
```markdown
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper continually in Your Word. God give me the desire, wisdom, and strength to draw closer to You daily. Let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Baptize me in the fire of Your holiness! Break my heart over what breaks Yours. May I love what You love and hate what You Hate. May the things that delight You, delight me. And God give Your angels charge over me to cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God according to Your Word cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, scatter, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those I love, and those I am concerned about. God today and for always honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. And Thank You for loving me. Amen. so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Remember to: Use this time to draw closer to God. Wash Your Hands Frequently—Wear Your Mask — No Congregating in Crowds—Practice Social Distancing — Use Hand Sanitizer — It can, will, and has saved thousands of lives.


Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I pray in the name of Lord Jesus and ask the Holy Spirit to guide me. I do not want to miss out on the promised land like Moses. There are lots of things that I can do better, better the choices that I can make .I’m sure I have disappointed God time and time again I ask that...
Replies
14
Views
357
God please heal and restore me from this hurt and pain. Please deliver me from the control of the enemy that he no longer has control over my kids or life. I pray that I will be clear minded, focused, strength, drive and motivation to meet the deadline to file the objection for attorney's fee...
Replies
10
Views
157
I am a single mom , I have a ### years old daughter and I am working in a gulf country, back home i have paralysed mom,whole my salary i spend i don't have saving ,rent,school fees, day care, van fees , end of the month is don't have any savings, I am becoming so much angry even for a little...
Replies
12
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,411
Messages
16,811,019
Members
650,797
Latest member
Twausortor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom