Please pray for ###...

Joshna

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for ### in the name of Jesus for feeling so depressed and alone. Please help to get out of this depression and sadness. =🄺=
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel really sad and alone and neglected and disappointed and depressed.
Replies
7
Views
107
Hello, I've been struggling with depression for a really long time, but these days I feel like I'm fighting just to stay alive. I lost interest in almost everything. I love God and try my best and focus on all His blessings in my life (which are many) but being a christisn in a strict muslim...
Replies
7
Views
135
No more no more lonleyness singleness lateness in marriage misery suffering sadness sorrow delsy obstacles stagnation slow process skin issues asthma symptoms of asthma depression anxity fear lonleyness singleness lateness in marriage misfortune lack poverty sadness sorrow misery lack poverty...
Replies
12
Views
267
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,053
Messages
16,794,788
Members
649,609
Latest member
Celiorville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom