HayleyBailey

Servant of All
Please pray that God will grant ### supernatural favor in the workplace, that ###'s working conditions will improve drastically, and that He will bless everything that ### attempts to do in regards to being an essential employee. Please pray that ### will find ### job satisfying and not only endurable, but also enjoyable. Please pray that God will grant ### patience in this trying season. Thank you and God bless.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Dear LORD Jesus,
I ask that Your will be done in all of ###'s situations and for Your divine hand upon both ### and ###, in the name of Jesus Christ. May You be praised & glorified LORD, daily AMEN.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you to everyone who has prayed for me regarding the job opportunity I shared previously. Your prayers, encouragement, and messages have meant more to me than I can adequately express. Knowing that others are standing with me before the Lord has been a great source of strength during this...
Replies
11
Views
104
Please pray for workplace wisdom and help for strength and uplift of my spirit. I work for a company that I believe recognizes me and my hospitality. I also do my best at my workplace to have a positive attitude towards. I’ve been working at this job for 2 years and have been not given things I...
Replies
10
Views
214
Please pray for me at work. I’m asking God for protection, peace, strength, and favor as I deal with coworkers who have been ganging up on me, being dismissive, and excluding me for no reason, especially ###. Please also pray for the administration, that they stop being micromanaging, unfair...
Replies
12
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,738
Messages
16,791,801
Members
649,335
Latest member
Aruolkuanron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom