Please Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diana2205

Disciple of Prayer
My prayers haven't been answered yet I do have faith and confidence it will be. I'm still heart broken and overwhelmed with emotions some days but prayer is giving me the strength I need to get where I need to be emotionally. I come here everyday for inspiration thank you all for your prayers.
 
Have faith. God works in unexpected ways. He has been working unexpectedly in my life. Never lose hope. God sees everything but waits for the right time.
 
I pray GOD will fill you with HIS Holy Spirit to guide you into all truth and provide comfort. I pray that my sins may be forgiven for this prayer to be fruitful. In YESHUA'S name I pray. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone, please pray to Jesus Christ our lord to pray for me as my arms got hurt and now my left hand and wrist is swollen 😢, my partner of ### years passed away last year and I’m so very lost and my heart hurts every day as my whole world has been taken away , together for ### years he was...
Replies
10
Views
107
Please pray for me. I pray in the name of Lord Jesus and ask the Holy Spirit to guide me. I do not want to miss out on the promised land like Moses. There are lots of things that I can do better, better the choices that I can make .I’m sure I have disappointed God time and time again I ask that...
Replies
14
Views
372
Hi all, I am asking for prayers for ###: Info from his post As many of you know, over the last 3½ to 4 years, my wife, ###, has been battling a rare neurodegenerative disease called Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP). It has taken a tremendous toll on her body, and it has also affected me, our...
Replies
11
Views
559
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,312
Messages
16,821,119
Members
651,319
Latest member
Yayrandaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom