Please pray for ### where COVID ...

We are still facing a huge battle with COVID and hoping vaccines arrive soon please pray for ###
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't even feel like spending time with God because it makes me more sick. These symptoms feel really bad for some reason, maybe even the worst Covid that I have had. Sorry I couldn't pray for people today, please make me feel better Jesus, amen!
Replies
10
Views
125
Father, may I not have covid so eye surgery may commence. Thank You for safe trip to clinic and negative test results in Jesus' name Amen.
Replies
15
Views
314
I have severe chronic COVID. I am ### years old. I have tried everything to get help. I have lost bone mass and tissue wasting which is where your tissue just starts dissolving and you've got nothing but bone with no tissue. Immediately after coming down with long COVID I came down with cancer...
Replies
9
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,082
Messages
16,784,230
Members
648,664
Latest member
Spnoreirian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom