Almighty Father i pray for the cure of my kids, heal them, bless them, guide them, protect them, grant them wisdom, and cover them with the precious blood of Jesus in Jesus name Amen.
Father you said that healing is the children's bread. I lift these children before you. You're an all powerful all-knowing God, so you know the complete situation. I pray for divine healing for these children.. I pray that you would give them divine protection. Keeping them safe from all harm and danger. I plead the blood of Jesus over their lives. I pray that you would give them wisdom and divine understanding. Lead them into all righteousness I pray. Amen
My son ### has a doctor appointment today and going is very hard for him mentally. Please pray and ask God if my son can get himself ready and mentally and physically handle the appointment. Please let them understand him with kindness. Please pray that if he has to do a blood test that God will...
It’s been a year I miss her so much, I know we still Love each other but circumstances are horrible. Lord I love this woman with all my heart I want to be in union with her. If it doesn’t align with your will God allow me to surrender to you. Amen