Please pray for ###, tomorrow morning at ...

Please pray for ###, tomorrow morning at ###:### is her surgery
Prayed. The answer is on the way. However kindly note that God only answers them who follow His word both in letter and Spirit. I encourage you to do so. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### is having surgery tomorrow to remove the tumor that has invaded her body. We are believing that the tumor is benign. I pray for guidance for the Surgery Team and all those who will treat ###. Thank You Jesus in advance for ###'s total healing. Thank you for your prayers.
Replies
14
Views
195
Pray for tomorrow pray meeting I pray for this pray meeting God with us and help us in jesus Christ name Amen Amen Amen
Replies
12
Views
261
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for spiritual strength tomorrow give me self control I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my mind and heart I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire make a way where it seems to be no way bring in the help and coverage scatter, confuse...
Replies
10
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,080
Messages
16,784,199
Members
648,662
Latest member
Nymauvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom