Please pray for ### to ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for workplace wisdom and help for strength and uplift of my spirit. I work for a company that I believe recognizes me and my hospitality. I also do my best at my workplace to have a positive attitude towards. I’ve been working at this job for 2 years and have been not given things I...
Replies
10
Views
214
Please pray that our country has a better government. There is one man who is trying to bring a good change but the government is trying to remove him . Pray that God intervenes and there is a better future for our nation. India needs more prayers . We belong God is with us in Jesus name . Amen 🙏🏼
Replies
11
Views
285
I would like to ask for a prayer to ask God to help me help me heal I have had faith in him but not enough I pray he will restore me and help me to heal from all the things I dont talk about the deep health issues addiction and I want my kids home please pray for me I desperately need your...
Replies
7
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,373
Messages
16,787,550
Members
648,953
Latest member
Smeyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom