Please pray for ### to trust ...

Nyfre

Beloved of All
Please pray for my boyfriend to trust God and His will. He has recently accepted Jesus as his Savior and grows closer with Him each day through prayer. I am so proud of him. Please pray that he listens to the messages that God sends him when the Holy Spirit touches him. He’s going through a spiritual crisis and he needs prayers. The devil is placing doubt in his heart to think he isn’t saved and he is afraid to marry me because he thinks that he will curse our family.
 
Friend I stand in agreement and I'm praying for your relationship. May God meet all of his spiritual needs, in Jesus precious name amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 1 Chronicles 6:66 – “Some of the Kohathite clans were given as their territory towns from the tribe of Ephraim.” Extended Explanation: This verse describes how certain towns from the tribe of Ephraim were allocated to the Kohathite clans...
Replies
10
Views
168
I ask for prayers to help me release my fears, anxiety, and trust in God. I want so bad to trust in His will and divine timing, but I fear my anxiety has hijacked my mind and I don't remember a time where I have felt this burden lifted. I have started daily prayer, frequent mass, and self-talk...
Replies
11
Views
177
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 108:1 : A Song or Psalm of David. O God, my heart is fixed; I will sing and give praise, even with my glory. Theological Implications: This verse carries a profound theological truth: unwavering trust in God is possible even in the...
Replies
11
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,566
Messages
16,789,681
Members
649,133
Latest member
Ethiyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom