Please pray for ### to stop drinking..and ...

Deipninoi

Disciple of Prayer
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for personal transformation, family support, financial stability, and spiritual guidance. The individual seeks help with overcoming alcohol dependency, improving their child's academic performance, resolving financial issues related to work, and fostering love within the family. They also express a desire for spiritual renewal and assistance in accessing resources for faith-based support.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the links below and pray each prayer over your life.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please pray for me to stop drinking..and breakthrough in my life..my son is always failing at school I don't know what to do anymore..my boyfriend is working at the mine but there is always financial problems due to the machine they are using is always breaking..there is no love in our family we hate each other..I am always doing businesses but I failed due to alcohol even at times when I'm not drinking I don't know where the money is going..is there not a way I can get the new anointing water I'm from ###..I want to come to ### but I'm financially broke..please visit our country man of God
Dear Lord please help ### to overcome alcoholism. Lord break all the bind of evil that is binding her in Jesus name. Lord let your will be done on her so that she can glorify your name. In Jesus name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband had been sick and had diabetes. He only drinks on some weekends, but I don't want him to drink at all. My Son drinks everyday. I know he is causing dama to his body and liver. I Pray he can get the will and the strength to stop drinking.
Replies
13
Views
210
Oh lord we give thanks to you for our family and ask you to continue blessing us. We ask you to deliver my brother ### , from the spirit of alcoholism. Please , pray for him to stop drinking alcohol and open the doors of blessings for him in his business and marital life. May he live a Godly...
Replies
10
Views
405
My daughter is going to lose her ###-year-old daughter to the system because she is still drinking she lost her last year and got her back now she bought to lose her again and it won't be easy this time please pray for her to get it right today before it's to late in Jesus name amen
Replies
12
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,045
Messages
16,818,095
Members
651,154
Latest member
Slueren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom