Please pray for the permanent breaking of ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I'm a GenXer fellow; my birthday is next week, and I would really appreciate any prayers for me to land a full-time job. I've been working remote contract-based gigs (I'm in between projects now) and really would like a permanent, full-time position (onsite is fine, but one that gives me...
Replies
9
Views
146
Heavenly father I come to in the Precious name of Jesus, seeking your Divine intervention, in this situation, father break every Chain that is connecting thus woman, my Husband lord break all ungodly soul ties lord Godly people to speak in my husband ears. Lord Break every chain every spirit of...
Replies
9
Views
180
Heavenly father please bless me and my ### to get permanent job the December ###
Replies
6
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,991
Messages
16,817,339
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom