Please pray for the peace and harmony ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please pray for the peace and harmony in my family. My two brothers are drinking and creating problem in the family. I request you to pray that there will understand among them and experience God.
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the Word Of God in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires. The Bible lays down in John 15:7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I get another job in secret to afford my own place to live urgently tmrw let me get another job THST I can transfer to by the beach let me buy a 5Th wheel miracle with a Truck super cheap miracle I can move by the beach be happy find a really nice guy take my 2 Cats and live with peace...
Replies
9
Views
126
Heavenly Father Thank You for this day. I thank You for being employed and being able to take care of my financial obligations. Father, You know all. I ask You, in the Name of Jesus, to break up the click (You know who they are.. K, L, Jz, Can, J, J, Kn, Ja, M, Ke, Ca, Ki, A, Lo, Je) on the job...
Replies
6
Views
233
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY PEACE AND HARMONY MAKES IT IN MY LIFETIME PERIOD PERMANENTLY. GREATLY AI GAMES R OVER SATAN DEMONS CANNOT HAVE ANY CONTROL OVER OR ON MY MY LIFE MY ### OFFSPRINGS IN MY REAL ESTATE COURSES ONLINE GREATLY BINDED UP SATAN...
Replies
8
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,127
Messages
16,784,583
Members
648,701
Latest member
Threurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom