Be assured of my prayer for you, ###. Our God cares more deeply than we can imagine and is faithful to respond according to His perfect will. May He touch you with His healing hand and provide the strength and help you need in the days ahead. Peace to you.
Our friend has had such poor health for a couple years now, with a slowly failing kidney and other ailments that have landed him in the hospital on and off. His wife has had to take on a full time job to cover lost money with his poor health and is just feeling so heavy with him in the hospital...
Please pray as I am facing spiritual warfare and getting continuously attack on my health, my kidneys are not working ,pray to restore my kidney and health and protection from evil attacks.
My name is ### I have a son which is ### and half years old. I request to prayer for my son for my beloved son ### for good health and stable growth. Thank you