Please pray for the healing of my ###.

Clotharla

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for the healing of my stomach and colon. I have an appointment tomorrow to address some bleeding that I’m worried about.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Please pray for the healing of my stomach and colon. I have an appointment tomorrow to address some bleeding that I’m worried about.
I prayed for whatever problems of your stomach and colon will be healed. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid-19 variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to come to know You and make You known. God heal me in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. May I greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me with the love, desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill my God-Purpose as I work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

Please Click and Read: ALL Things Will Work Together For Your Good...
```
 
Please pray for the healing of my stomach and colon. I have an appointment tomorrow to address some bleeding that I’m worried about.
May the Lord be with you to bless you and restore you to healing and health. Amen
 
Please pray for the healing of my stomach and colon. I have an appointment tomorrow to address some bleeding that I’m worried about.
I'll be praying for you, friend. May the Lord touch you with His healing hand and surround you with His peace. Keep us posted, okay?
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like prayer for stomach pain and discomfort and digestive issues. Please pray that my colon test will come back with no abnormal results. Thanks for your prayers. 🙏
Replies
11
Views
191
Hello, God is my great physician. He says He will restore me to health and heal me of all my wounds. I was sick for 10 days with lots of coughing. Then hemorrhoids showed up that are bleeding. I have dealt with these on and off for years. Asking Jesus to bring healing and the balm of Gilead...
Replies
10
Views
236
Need prayer that it stops bleeding..cause it was a nasty cut
Replies
10
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,288
Messages
16,786,671
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom