Please Pray For ###, The Christian Singer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWooley97

Servant
If you know ###, and even if you don't, please pray for him. He was diagnosed with cancer. It starts with an "M" but can't think how to spell it. Anyway, he is not doing well so please pray for him. Thank you.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for a single Christian mom who is beginning a new job, she is facing a shut off of her electric, no gas money to go to work, no food to eat. Please pray the Lord move mountains for her and bring the needed provision. Please pray her faith/trust in the Lord grows during this time.
Replies
13
Views
188
Pray for innocent African American christian middle aged son's to be protected from their bad mentally ill parents who hate them due to jealousy in ###, ### in ### miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
10
Views
134
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help my best friend find a wife that is right for him. He’s been socializing and flirting with a girl who let him out thinking that she liked him back. This girl was not morally correct anyway. So I recommended to him to go to his church do fun activities with them and...
Replies
8
Views
101
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,459
Messages
16,788,282
Members
649,029
Latest member
Hoagate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom