Please Pray For ###, That The Heavenly ...

Kentucky61

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please Pray For Me, That The Heavenly Father Will Send Me Help On My Utility Bill, For I Have A Disconnect Notice, And I Don't Know What To Do, And Am Running Out Of Time. Thank You For Caring. ### ### ###
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from all Covid-19 variants. Show each of us what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless each of us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for each of our lives. God bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Let us all come to know You and make You known. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with the love, desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill our God-Purpose as we work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God deal with each of our enemies according to Your Word. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Please Click on the Link Below And Be Blessed...
 
Take each and every one of you for your prayers I truly greatly appreciate it.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please heavenly Father I don't know where ### went so please please lift him up outta hell and bring him into heaven now please. I beg you! And when you do please send me a sign that he's in heaven
Replies
7
Views
115
My Dear Heavenly Father, I pray to set right all that is not right in my life, existence, in my body, spirit, soul, mind and heart. Please cast out anything that is causing me to be spiritually and naturally stuck, sick (anxiety, depressed, shortness of breath, panic attacks). Please also...
Replies
15
Views
36
Please if ### didn't go to the right place please get him out and bring him into heaven and give me a sign when you do so I know. In Jesus mighty name amen
Replies
6
Views
93
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,220
Messages
16,785,674
Members
648,795
Latest member
Vltaiside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom