Please pray for ### that God ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

That I do not need to pay the ### attorney fees that the ### is requesting me to pay for ###. That I can get compelling evidence and the courts will see so clearly the years of coercive control and abuse and now financial and litigation abuse that is going on.
Replies
9
Views
113
I am being tormented by non-Christians in the occult. This is 24/7 audio. I need it to stop so I can live and work and resume my relationship with God in Jesus’ name. If God puts it on your heart to pray for this, I need a miracle to escape this after years of abuse.
Replies
10
Views
122
Please pray for a financial breakthrough please pray for salvation for all three daughters they are so lost and out of control my youngest is ### and she is a totally out of control pray for my ex-wife she is out of control in mostly attacks us she has ruined my kids by her moral values and she...
Replies
11
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,119
Messages
16,784,481
Members
648,691
Latest member
Dorloreirland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom