Please pray for ###'s job security ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear friends in Christ please pray for me that my job is secured at my work place I ask this in Jesus name Amen
Replies
14
Views
139
Dear friends in Christ please pray for me that God will secure my job I ask this in Jesus name Amen
Replies
10
Views
136
Please help me pray for financial blessings, and job security. I was offered a promotion which I took, which promised a higher salary and job security however, salary increase was only a few dollars more. They said they’re still negotiating and I’m not sure how secure or relevant the position is...
Replies
12
Views
45
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,048
Messages
16,818,130
Members
651,155
Latest member
Jaulior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom