Please pray for protection and healing for ###

Please pray for protection and healing for my son ### and all who are in need. Thank you for your prayer in Jesus name Amen
Peace of the Lord. In the name of Jesus, may the healing power and the great grace of the Lord to be upon ### in Jesus name Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello prayer team. I am going through an extremely difficult time right now and I really need your prayers in several areas.A difficult situation: I am in the middle of a heavy and unfair conflict that is causing a lot of stress. Please pray that the truth will come to light, and that I will...
Replies
10
Views
133
Pray for protection over me, and my family going forward, Pray that God will remove the inner stress and fear. Pray that he will take care of every matter in a probate, that the lawyer I talk to will contact the probate officer. finances. Pray that God will lead me and my children and the...
Replies
6
Views
261
There are some who want to cause pain for me and my family. They are using social media to cause us pain and it's overwhelming. We desperately need God's intervention and favor. We cannot respond to the attempts to cause us pain but we know we can put it in God's Hands. He has always covered us...
Replies
11
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,670
Messages
16,791,135
Members
649,245
Latest member
Azoenkeerwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom