Please pray for our family dispute. Heavenly ...

Jere

Beloved of All
Please pray for our family dispute. Heavenly Father redeem the faith in ### and ### for the sake of the boys and all who need friendship and your daily mercies. ### Amen
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Praying with you and for you for this. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with knowledge, wisdom, and a strong persistent desire to fulfill our God's purpose (the reason why You created each of us). And God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and receive a blessing of godly knowledge.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for calmness and understanding and that the family dispute will be ok or end without a big to do....... I am old and I do not want discord.. son is handicapped and just doing what he wants ... taking what he wants and others are tired of it....and I don't blame them..he does it to me...
Replies
10
Views
157
Pls pray for my FRIEND ### AS SHE IS HAVING Family disputes with her LIFE AND not getting PEACE OF MIND to stay with her LIFE AND she is a widow AND HAVING a Son She is suffering FROM Anxiety due to THIS Condition SHE IS going lot of pain in her life. in Jesus Name pls keep HER IN YOUR Prayers...
Replies
9
Views
114
I have another update on my brother and his harassment towards us. ### is now demanding that I get rid of the clutter in the entire home by November ### or he will force me out of the home. He claims the house is "filthy" and "reasonably not clean." Office of Aging did an inspection and said...
Replies
13
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,058
Messages
16,784,008
Members
648,634
Latest member
Caleirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom