Please pray for my upcoming test. For ###.

lisa LaRainE

Prayer Partner
Please pray for my upcoming test. For work. I also want good health for my ### and everyone. And myself. I pray for my ### who needs help. And peace among ###.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with knowledge, wisdom, and a strong persistent desire to fulfill our God's purpose (the reason why You created each of us). And God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and receive a blessing of godly knowledge.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I asked for prayer for my upcoming general session case. I'm facing up to ### years for habitual offender of driving without a license. That never intended to be in this situation in the overview years I made mistakes .I just pray I dont be taken from my babies and that there's a better option...
Replies
11
Views
140
Please pray for me to successfully study for my upcoming medical entrance test. I have been procrastinating a lot and putting off studying. I am terrified of what will happen to me if I fail. God please help me through this difficult time and let me be able to successfully study and get great...
Replies
5
Views
289
Please pray that my upcoming observation goes well. Also praying boldness and peace not fear and anxiety. The administrators here are not being fair — they are discriminating and micromanaging, even though I receive positive feedback from both parents and students. The work itself is already...
Replies
5
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,833
Messages
16,781,317
Members
648,396
Latest member
Fyrouzurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom