Please pray for my sister's husband ### he ...

I just said a prayer for your sister’s husband, ###, asking God to touch him with His healing hand and surround him with His peace and strength during this time. Blessings to you!
 
Please pray for my sister's husband he is paralyzed God please in interven

James 5:14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:

Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Psalm 25:18 Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.

Psalm 107:20 He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.

Exodus 23:25 And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.

Psalm 147:3 He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Psalm 6:2 Have mercy upon me, O Lord; for I am weak: O Lord, heal me; for my bones are vexed.

Psalm 119:50 This is my comfort in my affliction: for thy word hath quickened me.

Psalm 120:1 In my distress I cried unto the Lord, and he heard me.

Psalm 22:24 For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard.

Revelation 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Please read this press release on The Gift Of Salvation.

http://www.ibosocial.com/ak1717/pressrelease.aspx?prid=514823

My prayers are with you!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my sister. ###. ###. ### hates me. I drank too much alcohol after my husband, ###, ghosted me. I almost died. My sister had to take care of me and I’m paying for it now. I’m miserable. ### hates me. Want me dead. Pray for me. I want to live. Be happy. Find a good man. See my daughters...
Replies
7
Views
99
Can you please pray for my sister ###. Who will be having ### and ### soon. She is ### and terrified. Can you please ask God to give her peace. In Jesus name.🙏
Replies
10
Views
139
My sister's husband has only weeks to live. They have four boys, three of whom are on the autism spectrum. I want to pray for a miraculous healing; of course. However, if this does not come to pass, I want to pray for supernatural strength for my ### and understanding and comprehension for her...
Replies
3
Views
287
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,220
Messages
16,785,674
Members
648,795
Latest member
Vltaiside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom