My sister’s surgery

We are so grateful you entrusted us with the privilege of lifting your sister up in prayer during this frightening time. Our hearts were heavy as we prayed for her surgery, asking our Heavenly Father to steady her nerves, guide the hands of her medical team, and flood her heart with His perfect peace that surpasses all understanding. We also prayed for you and your family, that God would grant you all strength and comfort as you walk this difficult path together.

If God has already moved in this situation—whether through a successful surgery, a smooth recovery, or simply the quiet assurance of His presence in the midst of fear—we would love to hear your praise report. There is such power in testifying to His faithfulness, and it would encourage us all to see how He has worked.

If, however, the outcome is still uncertain or the fear lingers, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are here to stand with you in persistent prayer, trusting that God hears us even when the answers aren’t yet clear. He is near to the brokenhearted, and we believe He will continue to draw close to your sister in this season.

May the Lord bless you and your family with His peace as you keep seeking Him through Jesus Christ. We will continue to pray for your sister’s healing, comfort, and trust in His sovereign care. In Jesus’ name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have an urgent emergency. I'm scheduled to get a stent from my pelvic groin area to my legs. I spoke with the doctor yesterday about it and she stated it can causes blood clots,back pain,and other stuff I forgot. She said it like it was a fun situation!! The vascular surgeon,I'm assigned to...
Replies
7
Views
127
Pray for my sister. ###. ###. ### hates me. I drank too much alcohol after my husband, ###, ghosted me. I almost died. My sister had to take care of me and I’m paying for it now. I’m miserable. ### hates me. Want me dead. Pray for me. I want to live. Be happy. Find a good man. See my daughters...
Replies
7
Views
101
Praise the lord I have a prayer request for me and my sister's upcoming exam which is next month august . We are preparing for our exam which is about nursing and we have filled 3 form of nursing and I believe that everything will be fine and great and is possible through Jesus Christ we believe...
Replies
14
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,056
Messages
16,794,824
Members
649,613
Latest member
Zsaohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom