Please pray for my ###'s good health and peace of mind and my ###'s mental and physical health. Please pray for the new love of my life and our families. Thank you and God bless you and yours-
I father is in hospital. He has pilia or jaundice. He whole body is yellow. We are going for MRI scan. Please pray for the healing of my father in jesus name. His name is ###.
Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from fatty liver grade 2, Almighty God heal my ### and give good health and healthy liver and long life. I pray for my mom in Jesus Christ name Amen Amen Amen.
Prayer for God help our financial credit. We need ### every month to pay credits, but we don't have...
Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from fatty liver grade 2, Almighty God heal my ### and give good health and healthy liver and long life. I pray for my mom in Jesus Christ name Amen Amen Amen.
Prayer for God help our financial credit. We need ### every month to pay credits, but we don't have...