Please pray for my right shoulder. Have ...

Dear Lord Jesus,
We come to you today in prayer on behalf of ###. We ask that you would bring healing and comfort to her right shoulder. Please remove the pain and any inflammation that may be causing it. We ask that you would restore her shoulder to full strength and health. We thank you for your goodness and mercy and ask that you would grant her this request in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Click Here To Listen To The Prayer For Salvation

James 5:14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:

Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Psalm 25:18 Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.

Psalm 107:20 He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.

Exodus 23:25 And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.

Psalm 147:3 He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Psalm 6:2 Have mercy upon me, O Lord; for I am weak: O Lord, heal me; for my bones are vexed.

Psalm 119:50 This is my comfort in my affliction: for thy word hath quickened me.

Psalm 120:1 In my distress I cried unto the Lord, and he heard me.

Psalm 22:24 For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard.

Revelation 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

My prayers are with you!
 
Praying in agreement for relief from pain and healing in your shoulder in Jesus' name, Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't know what is going on with the right shoulder, but I'm free in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen!
Replies
10
Views
129
Two weeks ago I hung a mop on a hook and a tendon in my right shoulder pooped and is so sore. Everytime I move in a certain position, it hurts again. But God says he is my healer. And I am redeemed from the curse please pray this will straighten out thanks
Replies
10
Views
112
I don't know what is causing the hurt in my right shoulder or something like that.
Replies
12
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,270
Messages
16,786,506
Members
648,853
Latest member
Fysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom