Please Pray for My Relationship with ###

My relationship with ### is fractured and we need prayers for healing. He is fighting his inner demons and as a result has withdrawn from our relationship. Please pray for ### and I to be brought back together, for his heart to heal, he learns to trust and our communication will be restored and will be open and honest. I truly appreciate the prayers to restore our relationship.
I prayed for this in Jesus name. May the peace of God come into this situation.
 
My relationship with ### is fractured and we need prayers for healing. He is fighting his inner demons and as a result has withdrawn from our relationship. Please pray for ### and I to be brought back together, for his heart to heal, he learns to trust and our communication will be restored and will be open and honest. I truly appreciate the prayers to restore our relationship.
May our Lord open his heart and his eyes and work through both of you for his will and that U will testify God wonders in ur life
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ###, I recently left my partner of many years. I had to leave to protect my mental health and to save the relationship with my son as he was disrespecting me in front of him and alienating me from him. I agreed 50/50 custody as my ex would never agree to less & i wanted to avoid a...
Replies
10
Views
67
Please pray for my family’s health and happiness. I pray for many more healthy years together. Please touch ### and ###; keep them healthy and completely free ### from headaches. Protect ### and ###, keeping them entirely cancer-free. Be with ### during his hospital tests today. Let everything...
Replies
11
Views
110
New member, but I just need prayer for my relationship I did something I shouldnt have done ( masterbated to another woman and felt guilty about it and told her). I can acknowledge my wrong doings and I truly feel terrible for what I have done. Its really hurt my relationship with my girlfriend...
Replies
11
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,102
Messages
16,807,249
Members
650,542
Latest member
Spardira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom