Please pray for my partner today, ### ...

Please pray for my partner today, he has his Pension hearing today for his Parkinson's Disease. Please Lord, I pray that he gets approved today before his time runs out and that he can get the help that he needs. I pray that this is resolved today with a positive outcome. Lord, hear my prayer.
I prayed this prayer in Jesus name and Lord I ask for this person to be healed and cured of this disease in Jesus Christ Holy name, amen amen!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my partner ###, that his business will be busy and successful. Please pray for the clients to come his way and that we will not struggle.
Replies
12
Views
219
My partner is in the hospital for high blood pressure. I asking to pray over him and his health. He have water in his lungs due to high blood pressure. I need his heart to be strong in dealing with this. His name ###
Replies
13
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,914
Messages
16,816,586
Members
651,081
Latest member
Cyruinonwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom