Please pray for my neighbor. He is ...

Ieasha55

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my neighbor. He is in ICU and has stage 4 terminal cancer. His family is not allowed to be with him due to Coronavirus. It’s truly heartbreaking.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 
Father God, please let there be a way for this man's loved ones to be with him at this time for all their sake's I pray in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Shalom My neighbor ###, who is about ### years old, says she probably doesn't have much longer to live. I don't know if she's saved, so I gave her a Gospel booklet. Could you please pray for her, especially that she won't be lost in Jesus' name? Thank you, and God bless you in Jesus' name.
Replies
11
Views
197
Dear Heavenly Father, I humble myself before you. Please Lord, let your healing power touch the son of my neighbor, he has been critically ill for too long. In Jesus Christ Almighty name. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
284
I have a friendly neighbor with a friendly dog that walks through my yard. I have no issues with them, but she now associates with the distrustful neighbor. The distrustful neighbor and family members will intentionally walk across my yard to get to the friendly neighbor's home, unless they see...
Replies
10
Views
44
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,705
Messages
16,802,646
Members
650,214
Latest member
Cloavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom