Please pray for my mother to be ...

Praying for your ### and your family God bless
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Psalm 143:8: God cause me to hear Your lovingkindness in the morning, for in You do I trust. Cause me to know the way in which I should walk, for I lift up my soul to You.

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name do this for all those I hold dear to my heart, ###, and myself. Terminate every evil agenda against our lives and wellbeing. Destroy every demonic target towards our lives, our love ones, our homes, joy, happiness, and purpose. Open up the doors of spiritual, physical, and financial breakthroughs, miracles, healings, abundant blessings, and favor upon each of our lives. Give us the grace to make an unlimited impact spiritually in the lives of others. I pray they would not just hear of our testimony but they shall see it. God by Your power, wisdom, grace, and mercy deliver us from our enemies and revive us for Your name’s sake. Lead us into uprightness. And teach us how to do Your will in excellence as we walk in our calling and purpose. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I requested prayer for my housing situation a couple of months ago. Sadly it has gotten worse. My nerves are shattered, I've had to take my mother to the ER twice in one week. This has turned into a nightmare. I've fasted for months and prayed all day. The more I pray the worse it has gotten...
Replies
12
Views
166
My mother is undergoing ###, currently in the ###. Please pray for her.
Replies
14
Views
260
Brothers and sisters please pray for my mother who will be laid to rest today after losing her battle with cancer last Wednesday . Comfort and strengthen my father and I who cared for my mother til the end. She went peacefully and quickly for that I’m grateful . She is with the lord in he’s...
Replies
12
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,936
Messages
16,793,824
Members
649,508
Latest member
Eliysorinview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom