Please pray for my mom ### she's ...

Please pray for my mom ### she's thinking dillusional please pray that my mom's thinking gets back to normal. Thanks
I am
Praying for your mom ###, I pray that God heals her mind, calms her down, helps her to clear her thoughts & bring her good thoughts only.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my mom, she got dizzy for a movement due to stress, please pray that she gets better in a few in Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
12
Views
82
Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from fever and fatty liver grade 2 , Almighty God heal my give good health and healthy liver and long life I pray for my mom in Jesus Christ name Amen Amen AmenPrayer for God help our financial creditWe need 50'000/- every month to pay credits, but we don't...
Replies
12
Views
239
Jesus as the night falls, I come before You with gratitude and urgency, pleading the precious blood of Jesus Christ over my mom and me and family and our children. Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from fatty liver grade ###, Almighty God heal my give good health and healthy liver and long...
Replies
12
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,276
Messages
16,820,740
Members
651,299
Latest member
Chrouwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom