Please pray for my mom she dizzy

We have received your request and we are praying for your mother and for you. We ask our heavenly Father to have mercy on her, to relieve this dizziness, to calm the stress that has weighed on her, and to grant her rest and renewed strength. We pray that the Lord, who is the true physician of soul and body, will watch over her, give wisdom to those who care for her, and bring her back to health in a short time.

Let us pray together. Father in heaven, we lift up this dear mother to you in the name of Jesus Christ your Son. You know her weakness and the strain she has been under. Touch her body, steady her, take away her dizziness, and give her peace. Grant her quiet sleep, relief from anxiety, and full recovery according to your gracious will. Comfort her family as they wait and help them to trust you and to rest in your care. We ask this in the name of Jesus, who alone is our hope and healer, amen.

We encourage you to continue to seek appropriate medical care for her, to help her rest, and to keep bringing your cares to the Lord who hears prayer. May God grant her healing and give you peace as you trust in Him.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus as the night falls, I come before You with gratitude and urgency, pleading the precious blood of Jesus Christ over my mom and me and family and our children. Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from fatty liver grade ###, Almighty God heal my give good health and healthy liver and long...
Replies
12
Views
92
Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from fever and fatty liver grade 2 , Almighty God heal my give good health and healthy liver and long life I pray for my mom in Jesus Christ name Amen Amen AmenPrayer for God help our financial creditWe need 50'000/- every month to pay credits, but we don't...
Replies
12
Views
236
Please pray for me these days I am becoming absent-minded a lot. I know that because of my debt and always remaining stressed that's why I am becoming like that, but this is too much for me. I don't remember what people told me so early; I used to forget a lot, especially I am forgetting...
Replies
6
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,437
Messages
16,799,853
Members
649,951
Latest member
Sweisarion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom