Please Pray for my Love with ###

chirag_kaaju

Disciple of Prayer
Please Pray for my Love with ### or I do not have reason to live so pray for my Death... Please Jesus help me for my happiness... Amen
 
Please Pray for my Love with ### or I do not have reason to live so pray for my Death... Please Jesus help me for my happiness... Amen
please Jesus may you place your blessing upon this person. that everything will turn out good. in Jesus name.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from all Covid-19 variants. Show each of us what to do, what not to do, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. And God bless each of us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for each of our lives. God bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Let us all come to know You and make You known. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanks, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with the desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill our God-Purpose as we work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
[/FONT]

Please Click on the Link Below: God Is So In Love With You!
[/SIZE][/FONT]
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been praying to God to unite me with my love. Mysterious things have been happening in my life. I asked God for a marriage, a happy relationship with her, but it feels like I am under heavy spiritual attack and the people closest to me trying to hijack my relationships and I cannot be...
Replies
10
Views
226
Guys, I today have gone and looked at porn even though I told my friend that I would stop but I still love it. It’s now bad to a point where I don’t even regret it and feel full on numbness to the heart to keep on going, looking at porn, and procrastinating and I should pray, read the Bible, and...
Replies
8
Views
167
The Blood of Jesus Christ to cover my partner and a Blood line by the Blood of Jesus Christ to surround him wherever he goes. To keep him safe. I ask and receive in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
10
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,397
Messages
16,787,710
Members
648,963
Latest member
Eruirierael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom