Please pray for my life to improve ...

Please pray for my life to improve and make sense as at the moment it’s very difficult and I can’t handle it. A lot of money would help and a car and a nice friend. Please let me see your hand in my life God forgive me all my sins and please make my and my loved ones lives better! In Jesus Name I ask this of you please
I prayed for this in Jesus name amen
 
Please pray for my life to improve and make sense as at the moment it’s very difficult and I can’t handle it. A lot of money would help and a car and a nice friend. Please let me see your hand in my life God forgive me all my sins and please make my and my loved ones lives better! In Jesus Name I ask this of you please
I prayed for this in Jesus name amen
 
Please pray for my life to improve and make sense as at the moment it’s very difficult and I can’t handle it. A lot of money would help and a car and a nice friend. Please let me see your hand in my life God forgive me all my sins and please make my and my loved ones lives better! In Jesus Name I ask this of you please
I prayed for this in Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pray as I have been struggling with p**n pray as I have no job and my life is a mess pray as I need constant income pray as I feel spiritually such a mess pray as I feel so far from god pray as I feel so worthless because I don't have children and am not married and pray as I feel like god...
Replies
12
Views
224
Please pray . It's said if any two or more are gathered and agree it is done. I don't want to die lose money nor be entrapped help pray for me., I tried to help someone but they started threatening me and taking and destroying everything. I humble and scared he might kill me. No joke please ......
Replies
12
Views
77
I speak into existence 💯Fold greatlyyyyyy my life is better now i can have a safe place home that staysssszzz..I am approved for section 8 due to my health needing to be restored as much as possible and due to still needing a place to stayyyyy home 🏠 in my name for myself and my 2 cats ending...
Replies
10
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,351
Messages
16,787,359
Members
648,928
Latest member
Tyroersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom