Please pray for my ### is in ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please pray for my dad is in hospital.. he is sick and has covid symptoms.. he has other health issues.. also my mom she is diabetic and is not well.. my brother too for God strength in his life.. please pray for my parents healing..
Praying now for healing and swift recovery. In Jesus mighty name
Amen
 
Please pray for my dad is in hospital.. he is sick and has covid symptoms.. he has other health issues.. also my mom she is diabetic and is not well.. my brother too for God strength in his life.. please pray for my parents healing..
I prayed for you and your family
 
Please pray for my dad is in hospital.. he is sick and has covid symptoms.. he has other health issues.. also my mom she is diabetic and is not well.. my brother too for God strength in his life.. please pray for my parents healing..
Prayed. The answer is on the way. However kindly note that God only answers them who follow His word both in letter and Spirit. I encourage you to do so. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mom is currently admitted to the hospital and is very sick. She has fluid in her right lung and will be undergoing a CT scan tomorrow. Please keep my mom in your prayers. I’m praying that her CT scan results will be okay, that her condition will improve, and that she will recover soon. She...
Replies
12
Views
494
Please pray for me these days I am becoming absent-minded a lot. I know that because of my debt and always remaining stressed that's why I am becoming like that, but this is too much for me. I don't remember what people told me so early; I used to forget a lot, especially I am forgetting...
Replies
6
Views
131
Please pray for my mom, I had a really bad dream where it was revealed that the enemy is trying to bring weird symptoms in her life so she can have fear and for death to follow. In Jesus' Name please cancel the works of the enemy in her life and my life. ###
Replies
9
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,544
Messages
16,789,302
Members
649,112
Latest member
Brairurlarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom