Please pray for my husband ### ### ...

Bathuy

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my husband ### ### he is suffering from cough for years and it is really worring me, please pray for his quick recovery. Thank you
 
Please pray for my husband ### ### he is suffering from cough for years and it is really worring me, please pray for his quick recovery. Thank you

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

He puts it this way:​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​



John 8:36

.So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

​

​

Romans 8:28​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​

 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name protect all those I care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. God teach us Your Word so that we may know You, love You, obey You, and make You known. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause our souls to prosper in Your Word, Your ways, and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless each of us to have, and always seek to have an ever-growing-closer-stronger-intimate-relationship with You. Protect us from all sicknesses, evil, accidents, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of her soul. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Click on the links below and pray
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today my husband confessed a sexual sin he committed few days again . Our daughter was going through so many sleepless nights because of teething . Pain, swelling, discomfort in her gums , fever , loss of appetite. We couldn’t understand anything. Then I prayed and asked the Holy Spirit to show...
Replies
11
Views
106
Our house has not sold after ### months, and the financial stress is more than I can bear, it's killing me inside. My husband's blood health is not good, and I am deeply worried. At ###, I am carrying many burdens. Please pray we sell our house quickly and my husband is healthy.
Replies
9
Views
43
Please please pray for my husband. He is supposed to be traveling home today and his phone is not connected and I am terrified that he is hurt or worse
Replies
12
Views
384
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,348
Messages
16,787,346
Members
648,928
Latest member
Tyroersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom