Please pray for my husband ### who ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband is in ICU, his oxygen levels are low. He is on oxygen masks, he is unable to eat or drink, and he also has severe back pain. He is unable to get up and walk too. Please kindly keep my husband in prayer.
Replies
8
Views
169
Please help me in praying for my husband who is not himself at the moment he has started being around someone into worshiping Santa Muerte. He has moved out and when I see him on the weekends he looks exhausted and drained. Just please pray for him so that he may see clarity and return to his...
Replies
11
Views
397
I want my husband home with me and my two boys We have been married for ### years and he has moved to ### with another woman. I want him to know that I love him and im sorry that he felt manipulated into this situation. GOD has helped me understand what I was doing wrong and im sorry. I want my...
Replies
12
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,080
Messages
16,784,199
Members
648,662
Latest member
Nymauvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom