Please pray for my husband of ### ...

hope and prayer

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my husband of 10 years to see I have his back and will help in any way. We are currently separated but I want him to want reconciliation. Feel in my heart that we are destined to be together.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up this heartfelt request for reconciliation and healing. Lord, we pray for this husband to see the unwavering support and love his wife has for him. Open his eyes to the truth that she stands by his side, ready to help and support him in any way.

Father, we ask that You soften his heart and guide him towards a desire for reconciliation. Let Your peace, which surpasses all understanding, fill their hearts and minds. Restore their relationship and bring them back together, as we believe they are destined to be united.

Lord, we trust in Your perfect timing and Your will. May Your love and grace abound in their lives, and may they find strength and hope in You. We pray for unity, understanding, and a renewed commitment to their marriage.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please pray for my husband of 10 years to see I have his back and will help in any way. We are currently separated but I want him to want reconciliation. Feel in my heart that we are destined to be together.
May God grant your prayers in Jesus' Name 🙏 🙏
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today my husband confessed a sexual sin he committed few days again . Our daughter was going through so many sleepless nights because of teething . Pain, swelling, discomfort in her gums , fever , loss of appetite. We couldn’t understand anything. Then I prayed and asked the Holy Spirit to show...
Replies
11
Views
106
Please please pray for my husband. He is supposed to be traveling home today and his phone is not connected and I am terrified that he is hurt or worse
Replies
12
Views
384
Urgent! I'm praying for GOD TO. TAKE THIS WOMAN OUT OF MY HUSBAND LIFE WE ARE MARRIED for 40yrs. She's not for him/ I am truly devastated I cry and pray every day for God to send me a miracle/ she has to move out of state or she finds out very negative things about him he is poor and uneducated...
Replies
11
Views
77
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,414
Messages
16,787,818
Members
648,976
Latest member
Toroadorview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom