Please pray for my husband ### during ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers during a very difficult season of my life. I have been struggling with what I believe are intense spiritual attacks that have affected my mind, my peace, and my ability to stay focused on the purpose God has placed in my heart...
Replies
11
Views
222
I humbly ask for your prayers. I believe I am facing intense spiritual attacks that have affected my mind, my peace, and my ability to stay focused on the purpose God has placed in my heart. I also feel that I face persistent opposition from people, including some overseas, who seek to...
Replies
12
Views
227
Please pray for my dog who will be having a liver biopsy tomorrow. Please pray that the procedure goes well with no complications. Please pray that my dog is comforted as we almost lost him last year from an emergency gall bladder removal. He has been very skittish of the vet ever since. Please...
Replies
6
Views
311
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,071
Messages
16,784,154
Members
648,658
Latest member
Spsorerin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom