Please pray for my healing. I am ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please, I ask for urgent prayers for me. Since I was a child I have always dreamed of being fully healthy and living like others, free to enjoy life. My heart problems stole much of my childhood and last year I was finally healed from them and felt the joy of freedom. I didn’t even get a chance...
Replies
7
Views
184
Please pray for my friend, ###. She is suppose to have an open heart surgery but because of complications they cancelled it. Please pray for successful surgery and recovery, Thank you so much.
Replies
12
Views
175
Everyone, please pray for ### she’s had a liver transplant, and she’s been experiencing complications with it. She’s had a few surgeries and she’s about to have another one. Please help us pray for her, so God can heal her. God bless, Thanks you!
Replies
13
Views
376
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,250
Messages
16,786,025
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom