Please pray for my good health

Please pray for the normal functioning of my kidneys and please please please....also pray for my quick recovery and for my good health....please please please.....pray in the name of our almighty father JESUS.....AMEN.....🙏🙏
Prayed for good health. You drink water one hour after every meals and no constant taking of pain relievers.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my good health I have ### issue and ### issue please keep me in yours prayers so i can be completely healed in the precious blood of Jesus. Amen
Replies
10
Views
149
Please pray for I am going for check up as my foots get swelling edima after sitting long in office and also my face is having little swelling. I need to go for blood check up for kidney function, liver function, 2d echo, ECG etc. Earlier I had angiopasty in ### ### by placing ### stents in my...
Replies
12
Views
240
Lord Hear our prayer for complete healing of my father, who is bedridden post brain stroke surgery since ### years and he is under rehabilitation. Lord our Saviour, the great physician, Kindly resolve his neuro issues and restore his body movement. Regulate his BP and other vitals to normal...
Replies
10
Views
39
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,752
Messages
16,814,690
Members
650,991
Latest member
Smoedale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom