Please pray for my frozen hand and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Several weeks ago, I began to feel pain in my left hand and wrist. I thought it was arthritis being that I'm a ### year old woman. No, this feels different. I've got an appointment with my ortho on Friday for an unrelated issue. I plan on telling him about my pain. When I look at my hand, I...
Replies
10
Views
123
I have injured the fingers on my right hand. The right thumb is stiff it cannot bend. The nail on my right index finger is damaged and I am suffering from a swollen knuckle on the little finger on my right hand.The joint on my right index finger in my right hand is swollen as well. I have been...
Replies
10
Views
194
I am in need of your prayers. I have some serious abnormalities on the fingers of my right hand due to some injuries I sustained. My fingers cannot bend properly and my hand looks terrible. I am ashamed for people to see my hand the way it looks. I need you to please pray for God to touch and...
Replies
8
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,237
Messages
16,785,877
Members
648,818
Latest member
Nynaerance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom