Please pray for my friend's brother with brain cancer. It is late stage and he is trying alternative treatments. Please pray for discernment for him, and guidance from God, and for his complete healing. Thank you for praying.
9 "And it is my prayer that your love may abound more and more, with knowledge and all discernment, 10 so that you may approve what is excellent, and so be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, 11 filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God" (Phil 1:9-11), in Jesus' Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My dear friend who is ### years old is going through a challenging time with metastatic melanoma. Please prayer with me that the treatment she receives will put this horrible disease in remission and she can continue to do God’s work. And may she not have any adverse effects from the treatment...
Replies
13
Views
183
Please pray for ###'s mom I don't know her name but she's got diagnosed with cancer and they're having to take her bladder out I'm praying for healing and that the doctor will have God's wisdom throughout it and that the family will see God work a miracle and I asked if you would please pray for...
Replies
13
Views
172
Today I lift up my friend, whose mouth makes enemys and causes strife too often to mention. I pray that his mouth will begin to learn to remain silent in times where in the past up till now he thought he could use it to break down people around him, manipulate, gaslight, or take advantage of...
Replies
10
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,463
Messages
16,800,121
Members
649,989
Latest member
Groesin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom