Please pray for my friends' children

My bestfriend's children tested positive for covid. They're ### and ###. Please agree in Jesus name that they are healed.

Also to pray that their parents will not develop symptoms and are healed too.

In Jesus name I declare their healing!
I'm sorry to hear this, friend. Sending prayer for your friend's children, asking the Lord to touch them with His healing hand and enable them a speedy recovery. Grace and peace to your friend and his family at this difficult time.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
My bestfriend children tested positive for covid. They're ### and ###. Please agree in Jesus name that they are healed.

Also to pray that their parents will not develop symptoms and are healed too.

In Jesus name I declare their healing!
May the Lord heal the children and protect the parents. IN JESUS mighty name we pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My adult children don’t speak to me and keep me blocked I honestly thinks it’s because I’ve done so much for them I pray for them to respect me and understand we must honor our parents I pray for their hearts to heal I’m praying God removes the hate In their hearts for me I pray for discernment...
Replies
15
Views
256
Requesting prayer for Peace, Unity, Love, forgiveness and joy for my sons family. My daughter in law, took their 4 children from their/ my son's house and moved in with her parents using the argument that their children feels unsafe and it's unhealthy in their home. Prior to her removing the...
Replies
13
Views
232
In the name of Jesus Christ, I ask everyone to please pray for my children, currently they’re sick with coughing and wheezing. My youngest I feel like has it the worst at the moment. I am also asking for prayers for my niece, who was diagnosed with pneumonia recently, thankfully she has medicine...
Replies
8
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,311
Messages
16,809,735
Members
650,718
Latest member
Gwoidordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom