Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for my friend ### so he can come to Christ and leave the sinful life, that way he can heal and feel whole and not live and feel empty anymore. Also for my friend ### who is into witchcraft. May she come to the Lord and give her life to him. May she heal all the trauma she has lived. For my friends ###, ###, and ###, may they come to Christ too and fill the void they try to fill in with other stuff and for all my other friends.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Heavenly Father, we come to you in Jesus Name and ask for your help. Please bring ### to you, Lord, so he can leave his sinful life and feel whole and not empty anymore. Help him to heal and find peace in You. We also pray for ###, that she will come to You and give her life to You. Heal the trauma she has lived, Lord, and bring her comfort and peace. For ###, ###, and ###, please fill the void they try to fill with other things with You, Lord. And for all of our friends, we pray that they will come to You, Lord, and find the peace and joy that only You can give. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FRIEND ###, SHE’S GOING THROUGH A ROUGH TIME RIGHT NOW SHE HAS MEDICAL PROBLEMS DRUG PROBLEMS ETC SHE’S TRYING TO GET HER KIDS BACK TRYING TO STRAIGHTEN HER LIFE AROUND I NEED EVERYBODY TO HELP PRAY FOR HER ONCE I KNOW MORE I WILL KEEP YOU UP TO DATE……. FROM: ###….. THANK...
Replies
11
Views
173
Please pray for the health of my friend ###... thank you so much.
Replies
12
Views
188
I have a friend named ### who did some violent things to me. I have since turned my life over to God. However, I now live in the same ### as ### and he's still committing assaults so I'm torn between being a witness against him or witnessing to him. I'd like for him to see his anger and past...
Replies
10
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,402
Messages
16,799,472
Members
649,906
Latest member
Splandian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom